To ensure your Princess Visit sparkles, please read carefully our Terms & Conditions which are a binding agreement between Princess Fairytale Parties and the customer whose name is on the booking form.
1. To secure your chosen princess and date a non-refundable deposit of 50% of your chosen package price is required. The remaining balance is to be paid one week prior to the visit via bank transfer. Our performers do not take cash payments. Tips are welcome. Please refer to the FAQ section if you wish to tip. Failure in payment will result in a cancellation of your visit.
2. Our performer stays in character throughout the entire visit and we therefore require that the organiser is responsible for the children’s welfare at the party including the behaviour and safety of the children. This means at least one adult is required to be present at all times throughout the duration of the visit.
. 3. The performer will NOT be left alone with the children, please ensure the appropriate number of adults is present at the party for safeguarding reasons.
4. It is the organiser’s responsibility to ensure the children at the party can have their photograph taken. Please inform us if any children attending the party are not to be used in our promotional materials including facebook and instagram.
5. The Performer will arrive and leave at the exact time stated in the booking. If there is a delay for any reason then you will be contacted on the number you have provided on the booking form. Please have your phone ready prior to the start of your booking time as your performer will call when they have arrived outside the venue.
6. Fuel charges apply for bookings further than 5 miles radius from Beckenham. Please ensure there is an allocated parking space kept for the performer as close to the venue as possibly as this could possibly delay the performer’s arrival. Parking must also be paid for if it is not free at your chosen venue.
*We do not accept responsibility for traffic delays, accidents, extreme weather conditions & any other means beyond our control. Should such delays occur you will be contacted as soon as possible on the number provided.
7. It is your responsibility as the organiser to ensure no one is allergic to the Glitter Tattoos used (Glitter Tree Products). Please make sure you obtain permission from children's parents/carers to have glitter tattoos.
*Please note this currently only applies to package III.
8. It is at the discretion of the performer to change activities accordingly based on time, space and responses of the children particularly for younger children.
9. Once you have booked and paid your deposit we are unable to refund you. In the event you can no longer hold your date we are more than happy to reschedule your visit to an alternative date.
10. In the unfortunate event that we have to cancel your booking completely, we will issue a full refund.This is extremely unlikely to happen.